Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Quick Card - I miss your face.

I needed a card to send to a friend that I have not seen in a while. I knew what sentiment I wanted to use and it was WPlus9 so I figured why not mix it with one of my favorite stamp sets that also happens to be WPlus9. I love those happy birds! 
 This is the Happy Birds Set from WPlus9, These little mid-century inspired birds are super cute and great for coloring. I stamped then on a white panel sitting on the branch did some really simple coloring with Copic markers.
I adhered the panel on a soft gray card base with a strip of pattern paper from my stash.  The sentiment is from the WPlus9 set "That is All"
I stamped "That is all" inside to finish off the card.  I love this sentiment set, it is super cute and has tons to mix and match.  
 Thank you so much for stopping by! 


No comments:

Post a Comment