Saturday, April 15, 2017

MFT Sketch Challenge #328 - Doodled Blooms

I decided to use the Doodled Blooms MFT kit for this weeks My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge. I love this kit, the sentiments and stamps are super cute and perfect for all kinds of cards. I went a bit outside my comfort zone this week with lots of gold. 
 I chose a gold glitter card stock from my stash for the bottom layer, I stacked some gold pattern paper on the as the next layer. I then added a smaller piece of Tim Holtz watercolor paper that I painted with my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers. I sort of just scribbled the three colors on and then added water to spread and blend them. 
 I added a diagonal piece of gold dotted paper across the watercolor layer. The images were stamped with gold ink and clear heat embossed. I then colored the images with my Copic Markers and stuck them on the vellum. I decided to stamp the sentiment on a piece of the watercolor paper that was left over and adhered it on top. I attached the velum with double sided tape under the flower and sentiment strip.  I finished it off with a few sequins and I was done! 
Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look! 



No comments:

Post a Comment