Friday, March 31, 2017

Oh Happy Day! Cling Wrap Smooshing.

For this weeks challenge Simon Says Stamp said Any Thing Goes!  I decided to pay with my new Distress Oxide inks again, this time I tried the cling wrap technique.
I smooshed several colors on cling wrap, spritzed it a bit to get it wet then pressed it down on some water color card stock and mushed it around. I let it dry over night, which was hard because I really wanted to mess with it. But I did not, and I was glad the effect is really striking.
I cut a strip from the panel I made, die cut the words and some hearts from the remainder. I used the Oh Happy Day and the Holiday Shapes Hearts & Stars dies from Simon Says Stamp. I added a strip of glitter card stock then stacked a piece of Neenah white to adhere the die cuts to. I stuck them down with a glue pen and I was done!
Thanks for stopping by to look! 


No comments:

Post a Comment